EFGCP is the leading multi-stakeholder forum in Europe where science, quality and ethics meet to promote Good Clinical Practice in biomedical research and development.
Vision & Mission
EFGCP enables partnership between patients, researchers and other healthcare stakeholders to ensure ethical awareness as well as research integrity in health research and facilitates transparent implementation of preventive health measures & treatments.
Our MissionEFGCP is a not-for-profit organisation established by, and for, those with interest in the development of medicines and medical technologies.
We achieve our mission by:
- Promoting open discussion on critical issues in biomedical research and health.
- Promoting education and awareness leading to the application of ethical and scientific requirements in clinical research.
- Promoting transparent implementation of preventive health measures and treatments.
- Facilitating the transfer of knowledge and skills across disciplines and sectors including training and advice.
- Promoting human values in research involving human participants.